Monday, January 12, 2009

Starting a Blogg for 2009!


Dear potential Blogg folowers,

Over the past 3 years I have been traveling the world playing professional Beach Volleyball.  In these travels, I have visited absolutely incredible places, met wonderful and influential people and have had a myriad of positive life experiences.  
It is my goal to create a weekly blogg which allows you to look through a virtual window into my life.  I will do my best to regularly post photos, competition results, videos and written accounts of my experiences abroad. I will also attempt to post fitness training and volleyball skill tips as I explore new methods and sport specific skills sets.  

All the best in 2009 and please check back frequently for documentation of my spontaneous life!  


No comments:

Post a Comment